Sometimes I wonder why I was the one who is on the earth instead of someone else. How come I was the one who is going through all these experience. Why is life so unpredictable?
Those who have experienced, should have already learned.
But those who have experienced and haven’t learned, that is a problem.
When my friends are hurt or in a terrible situation, I am always there for them. I try to make them happy, I try my hardest to get out my funniest jokes and show my happy side. But if anyone mess with them, I will really go and transform to -protect, body-guard-mom-mode- Let’s not let that happen between me and anyone else.
I just want all the guys to know. A woman is not a fucking object. A woman is there to be respected and love. Don’t ever put your dominance over a woman. Don’t force her to do things she doesn’t want to do. Don’t be expected to be treated like a king if you do not treat her like a queen. If you don’t, then you are not a fucking man at all. Keep getting lost in a large body of water called true love which you could never find.
This coming year of 2013, I hope I can change myself. To become someone who is stronger mentally, and emotionally. Someone who is not always crying at little things but at things that are worth it to cry for. Therefore, here is my New Year Resolution:
1. To forget the love I have for that person
2. Forget the pain I had during the year of 2012
3. Cherish all the moments and memories I had during the year of 2012 where I had made new friends and they treat me like human and not some random garbage on the street.
4. Repay all those people who were there for me when I was sick and in a bad mood. I really thank them because at the moment, I really needed people to show support to me.
5. Please advise that not everyone that you love or like will love or like you back.